Sunday 13 September 2009

My best summer vacation


On June 1999, my mother surprised my brothers and I by telling us that she bought the house in London that we used to rent every year.
We were very excited to go to London, and my mother told me that my cousins are going to come with us, so I got even more excited because all my cousins are close to my age.
Two weeks later, we all went to the airport together and got on the plane. After we reached London we went to Croydon, that’s where our house is. When we entered the house we were in shock because we saw a woman that my mother hates, living inside the house. My brothers and I were laughing but my mother got angry so that was fun for us. A few days later we all settled down in the house and everyone got to choose their own room, the house was always filled with laughs and everyone was having a great time. My cousins used to race me downstairs to see who gets to play the Nintendo first.
After a month we went back to Abu Dhabi and a few days later we heard that the woman who lived in the house broke a water pipe and flooded the house.
I’m just happy that I have the memory of the perfect summer vacation

2 comments: