Tuesday 15 September 2009

MY STORY


My name is Rashed Ahmed Al Fahim; I was born in Abu Dhabi on May 9th 1992. I have four brothers, three are older than me and one is younger, my parents got separated when I was three so me and my brothers live with my mother.

I graduated from Alworood Academy on 27/06/2009. Now I am starting my first college year in ADMC. I am planning on getting a bachelor degree in Accounting and get an ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants).

I want to work in the family business after I get my bachelor degree because I want to help grow the business that my grandfather started 50 years ago. But I also would like to start my own business one day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rashed,

    I am Fayaz Abdullah working in a Digital Interactive Agency in Dubai. Was just browsing through your company website www.alfahim.com to find some business oppurtunites for us that at last took me to your blog.

    Read ur articles..I should say its interesting...Keep writing...

    All the best for your future Plans

    ReplyDelete