Sunday 4 October 2009

How to get high marks on your exams.



Have you ever spent hours after countless hours studying for an exam and still fail it? I’m sure you have. In this short essay I am going to show you how to get high marks on your exams.

First, the most important step to do is to organize your time and commit to your schedule. And when you’re studying, switch off your mobile phone, Ipod, TV and anything else that might distract you. You must not study for more than two hours at a time, you should study for one or two hours and take a 30 minute break and study again. Another effective way to study is by studying with a few friends, but try to focus and do not let them distract you.

That is all I know, I hope that my advice has helped you, and I hope that you get great and high marks on your exams. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment